Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng has come out to clarify the government’s debt position and refutes what he says are false claims.
2. Riza Shahriz Abdul Aziz has filed for representation in a bid to have the charges against him dropped or reduced.
3. MISC Bhd was awarded three long-term charter contracts with an estimated value of US$245 million.
4. Sime Darby Plantation Bhd is divesting its entire stake in its Liberia operations.
5. AirAsia Group Bhd has entered into a preliminary deal with Universal Music Malaysia Sdn Bhd to set up a record label.