Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim passes today’s confidence vote, sealing his legitimacy as the nation's 10th prime minister.
2. Malaysia's trade in November rises 15.6%, booking its 22nd straight month of year-on-year double-digit growth.
3. Trading in Serba Dinamik’s shares will be suspended from Dec 23 if it fails to issue its 2022 annual report.
4. The Court of Appeal fixes June 22 and 23 next year to hear Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor's appeal to set aside her graft conviction and sentence.
5. Samaiden Group’s unit signs a partnership agreement to explore clean energy-related business opportunities in Cambodia.