Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bank Negara Governor Tan Sri Nor Shamsiah Mohd Yunus tells Corporate Malaysia not to hoard the US dollar.
2. Putrajaya lowers the ceiling price for bottled pure palm cooking oil following the drop in crude palm oil prices.
3. The concessionaire of the proposed PJD Link Expressway seeks a listing via a reverse takeover of Scomi Energy Services.
4. Shell is said to have announced its second investment in Malaysia's oil and gas sector in a month.
5. EP Manufacturing gets MITI approval to assemble and manufacture two-wheeled electric vehicles.