Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MyCC issues a proposed decision against five feedmillers for allegedly colluding to increase the price of poultry feed.
2. Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz says Malaysia's inflation may reach "around 11%" in the absence of subsidies.
3. Datuk Zarul Ahmad Mohd Zulkifli testifies that he would go as far as bribing the prime minister to protect Lim Guan Eng.
4. Datuk Seri Koe Peng Kang steps down as S P Setia deputy president and COO to “pursue interests outside the organisation”.
5. Unique Fire sees pent-up demand for fire protection systems with many construction and development projects due for delivery.