Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Top officials in the previous BN administration agreed to shred the original copies of the 1MDB audit report to avoid confusion and “take care of national interest”.
2. The ECER has secured RM7bil in committed investments comprising 36 projects year-to-date, which are expected to create more than 5,700 jobs.
3. Pharmaniaga saw a 97% plunge in 3Q net profit to RM481,000 as operating expenses rose, thanks to non-recurring expenses.
4. Malakoff Corp says 3Q earnings climbed by 13% to RM94.5mil as it incurred lower tax expenses during the period.
5. WCT Holdings and its JV partner China Communications and Construction Group will be launching the first residential project at the Tun Razak Exchange.