Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The prosecution will be calling Arul Kanda Kandasamy to testify against Datuk Seri Najib Razak in their joint trial for allegedly tampering with 1MDB’s audit report.
2. The prosecution in the trial of Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi will prove that not a single sen of the millions in Yayasan Akalbudi funds was used to aid the poor.
3. The Transport Ministry has formed a task force to help the Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) regain its Category 1 status.
4. Pharmaniaga has secured a five-year extension for the provision of logistics and distribution services to the Ministry of Health.
5. Rakuten Trade expects the FBM KLCI to trade at about 1,630 points at the end of this year, driven by banking and plantation shares.