Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bank Negara (BNM) expects Malaysia's economic growth to remain positive in 4Q, with the expansion to continue into 2020.
2. American Airlines is reportedly no longer offering codeshares on Malaysia Airlines flights following the FAA’s downgrade on Malaysia's civil aviation safety.
3. Felda and FIC have filed a RM2 billion suit against 21 individuals and entities including Tan Sri Mohd Isa Samad and Tan Sri Shahrir Samad.
4. India’s Supreme Court has reportedly refused to lift the block on completion of the takeover of Fortis Healthcare by IHH Healthcare.
5. IOI’s unit is buying a 28% stake each in two plantation companies from Bumitama Agri for IDR701mil (RM203,798).