Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s former media man Paul Stadlen has evaded attempts to arrest him in the UK, and is believed to be hiding in Israel.
2. Maybank IB Research believes the US Federal Aviation Administration’s move to downgrade Malaysia's air safety rating is hardly a surprise.
3. Nestle (M) sees its 3Q net profit improve by 8.2% to RM149 million, as the FMCG giant keeps a firm hand on costs.
4. IT software distributor Prestariang's independent auditors have expressed concern over its ability to stay in operations.
5. Tenaga Nasional has failed in its final bid to appeal a court decision that found the company liable for causing flash floods in the Cameron Highlands six years ago.