Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bank Negara says it is lowering its reserve ratio, just days after it announced that it was keeping the OPR pat at 3.00%.
2. Malaysia’s property stocks have emerged from a nine-year slump. Here’s why some market watchers say investors shouldn’t get too excited just yet.
3. The KL High Court has thrown out a counterclaim by five former FGV Holdings directors against the plantation conglomerate and 10 others.
4. Chin Hin Group’s subsidiaries are selling RM76.45 million worth of real estate assets to major shareholders to raise funds.
5. Seacera Group’s external auditors confirm that the group’s ability to continue as a going concern is in doubt.