Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bank Negara is proposing to impose a RM25,000 ceiling on physical cash transactions starting next year.
2. Transmile Group founder and ex-CEO Gan Boon Aun, who pleaded guilty in the company's accounting scandal, has had his plea rejected by the court.
3. Public Bank saw its 3QFY19 net profit slip by 1.5% to RM1.36bil due to the negative effect of the OPR cut in May.
4. Construction services firm GDB Holdings has bagged its first contract in East Malaysia to build a 5-star hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
5. Pentamaster Corp says 3Q net profit grew 25.6%, as it made more from its automated test equipment operating segment.