Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Malaysia has introduced new quarantine exemption rules for travellers to the country who have been previously infected with Covid-19.
2. Property developer S P Setia Bhd has incorporated a subsidiary to develop and operate an ambulatory care centre.
3. HIL Industries Bhd has received the nod from its shareholders to undertake residential development joint ventures on five parcels of land.
4. Hap Seng Consolidated Bhd has been actively seeking land acquisition opportunities amid the economic downturn.
5. Malaysia Digital, the successor programme to MSC Malaysia, will be equipped with a whole set of refreshed incentives.