Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Touch ‘n Go will eventually abolish the 10% surcharge imposed at car parks, it was announced in Parliament today.
2. Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd says fresh milk will be a new growth pillar for the company.
3. The joint business arrangement between Singapore Airlines and Malaysia Airlines Bhd is expected to take off within a year.
4. Astro Malaysia Holdings Bhd and China’s iQIYI Inc have launched a new app, the latter’s first outside of China.
5. PPB Group Bhd’s associate Wilmar International Ltd will build the largest rice mill in Myanmar’s Thilawa Special Economic Zone.