EVENING 5: Five things you need to know today
EVENING 5: PNB announces 5 sen distribution for ASB, higher than last year
Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Permodalan Nasional Bhd announced a total distribution of five sen per unit for Amanah Saham Bumiputera after what has been another challenging year.
2. The government has announced several initiatives to ease the burden of the people affected by the recent devastating floods.
3. Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor denied the prosecution’s contention that the voice on the infamous “Can I advise you something?” recording is hers.
4. Mah Sing Group Bhd’s healthcare unit has obtained certification to sell its gloves in the European Union and European Economic Area territories.
5. Coraza Integrated Technology Bhd expects to raise RM33 million from its upcoming initial public offering.