Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government’s of Malaysia and Singapore say they are open for fresh talks concerning the Kuala Lumpur - Singapore High Speed Rail.
2. Public Bank Bhd’s 3QFY21 results came in lower but the bank continues to strengthen its foundations.
3. Lower profit from its heavy equipment distribution business hurt Sime Darby Bhd’s 1QFY22 earnings.
4. IJM Corp Bhd’s net profit surged 533% despite revenue falling helped by gains arising from the disposal of subsidiaries.
5. Sapura Energy Bhd has confirmed that it is collaborating with Singapore-based Enterprize Energy Pte Ltd over a wind farm.