Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Media Prima says it will undergo internal restructuring, and promises fair and equitable compensation to all of its affected employees.
2. Fugitive businessman Low Taek Jho has been offered asylum abroad, AFP reports, quoting his spokesman.
3. Yakin Setiamas has emerged as a substantial shareholder in Mudajaya Group after it bought a 27.5% stake in the builder.
4. PH has rejected an academic's claim that its restructuring of GLCs served to strengthen the office of PM Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.
5. Genting Group is buying live dealer Authentic Gaming from LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group for €15mil (RM69.6mil).