Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The 1Malaysia Development Bhd audit report was the only special audit report which Datuk Seri Najib Razak requested to see and amend during his tenure as prime minister.
2. Tenaga Nasional Bhd has bought a 49% stake in an offshore wind farm located in the United Kingdom.
3. Bank Negara Malaysia says that it will continue to collaborate with other authorities to probe the Pandora Papers.
4. Pestech International Bhd has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Gartena Holdings Ltd to explore the possibility of developing Waste-2-Energy Solutions.
5. The Ministry of Health has come out to say that there has been no leak at the MySejahtera database.