Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The World Bank trims its 2021 economic growth projection for Malaysia to 3.3% from an earlier estimate of 4.5%.
2. MoF says TERAJU is studying the bumiputera participation requirement for freight forwarding companies.
3. The PAC will initiate proceedings on 25 punitive issues reported in the Auditor-General’s Report 2019 Series 2.
4. KWAP raises its direct stake in TNB as foreigners emerge as net buyers of the utility giant’s shares for the first time in 21 months.
5. A massive vacant plot of land in Singapore owned by the Johor royals may be transformed into a luxury residential development, Bloomberg reports.