Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob tables the 12th Malaysia Plan to strengthen economic growth, inclusivity and sustainability.
2. Malaysia’s daily number of new Covid-19 cases drops sharply to 10,959 from 13,104 on Sunday.
3. Axiata Group’s Indonesian unit is selling a 5% stake in XL Axiata to Ferrymount Investments for 1.44 trillion rupiah (RM423.5 million).
4. AirAsia X books a net loss of RM24.63 billion for the April-June quarter on provision for the amount payable to creditors.
5. The arbitrator mediating in the MRCB-George Kent LRT3 funding dispute rules that George Kent will pay MRCB almost RM2.3 million.