Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The EPF trims its stake in Singapore-listed glove maker Riverstone Holdings for the first time on record to below 7%.
2. AirAsia Group’s share-trade volume spikes while the stock’s price tops RM1 for the first time in over five months.
3. Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz says Malaysia is on track to fully vaccinate 100% of its adult population by end-Oct.
4. Bursa Securities rejects Sapura Energy’s application for a one-month extension to announce its latest quarterly results.
5. Government revenue increases 4.6% year-on-year to RM106.4 billion for the first half of 2021, missing the Budget 2021 estimate.