Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The RM1 billion Bank Negara Malaysia Fund for Affordable Housing has subsidised 1,100 home purchasers, but housing prices remain a pain point.
2. Former premiere Datuk Seri Najib Razak believed what he was doing was is in the best interest of the country.
3. Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Bhd managed to narrow its losses for 3QFY19, but outlook remains murky.
4. Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd passenger service charge suit against the AirAsia Group will continue.
5. MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd expects a better year ahead on the back of a global sugar deficit.