Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Khazanah Nasional Bhd says that Malaysia Airlines Bhd’s restructuring has failed to achieve its intended goals.
2. IHH Healthcare is reportedly in talks to sell two of its major assets in India back to their original founder-promoters.
3. Sources say that Malaysia is privately meeting with Goldman Sachs to discuss a possibly smaller settlement over its role in the 1Malaysia Development Bhd scandal.
4. The FBM KLCI dipped on a mixture of worrying news concerning Brexit, tech and Asia growth forecasts.
5. Gadang Holdings Bhd’s net profit for 1QFY20 fell 10% due to its weaker property segment.