Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MIDF Research says Malaysia could be free of movement control orders before the fourth quarter of this year.
2. About 83% of the adult population in the Klang Valley are partially vaccinated, and nearly a third have received both doses.
3. Bursa Malaysia books its best-ever six-month performance since its listing in 2005, fuelled by an increase in trading volume in equities.
4. Lotte Chemical Titan Holding’s 2QFY21 net profit retreats 13% q-o-q as feedstock prices start to catch up with higher selling prices.
5. IJM Corp plans to distribute a potential special cash dividend of 15 sen per share after it completes its stake sale in IJM Plantations.