Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob is now DPM while Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein is Senior Minister in charge of the Security Cluster.
2. Micro, small and medium enterprises — which account for 40% of GDP — teeter on the brink of collapse amid the lockdown.
3. AirAsia Group says its digital unit has acquired Gojek’s operations in Thailand, and plans to launch its super app in August.
4. Boustead Holdings is reportedly weighing options for Boustead Plantations including a sale, Bloomberg reports.
5. Public Investment Bank Research derives a fair value of 82 sen for soon-to-be-listed Haily Group.