Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Axiata Group Bhd, Telenor Asia Pte Ltd and Digi.Com Bhd have inked transaction agreements for the proposed merger of Celcom Axiata Bhd and Digi.Com Bhd.
2. Comfort Gloves Bhd’s net profit for 1QFY22 surged by more than 13 times on higher sales volume and average selling prices.
3. Selling pressure on ATA IMS Bhd reemerged despite its major client Dyson Ltd denying allegations of forced labour.
4. Focus Dynamics Group Bhd has subscribed to a 19% stake in Saudee Group as part of a robotic burger kiosk venture.
5. Malaysia Airport Holdings Bhd has submitted a comprehensive strategic long-term development plan for the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport to the government.