Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Austria-headquartered AT&S will invest RM8.5 billion to set up a production plant in Malaysia, its first in Southeast Asia.
2. Loob Holding — the parent company of bubble tea brand Tealive — sells a 30% stake to private equity firm Creador.
3. Analysts expect IJM Corp to pay shareholders a special dividend from proceeds of the planned sale of its stake in IJM Plantations.
4. Analysts lower their earnings forecasts for Top Glove Corp after taking into account falling average selling prices.
5. IGB Commercial REIT opens its IPO application, with its tentative listing date being July 30, 2021.