Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Employees Provident Fund posted a gross investment income of RM19.3 billion for 1Q21, up 59% year-on-year.
2. According to sources Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd is said to be making an offer to take over IJM Plantations Bhd.
3. George Kent (M) Bhd has received the green light from its shareholders for its new glove-related venture.
4. Tan Sri Wan Zulkiflee Wan Ariffin bows out of ExxonMobil Corp’s board.
5. Ex-PM Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s stepson Riza Aziz has been named by 1Malaysia Development Bhd in a US$250 million suit.