Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Tan brothers of MR DIY Group (M) together with Westports’s Tan Sri G Gnanalingam and Greatech Technology’s Tan Eng Kee join Forbes' billionaires list this year.
2. Tan Sri Tony Fernandes and Datuk Kamarudin Meranun sell off Caterham Cars to Japanese retailer VT Holdings.
3. Moody's expects Malaysia's non-performing loan (NPL) level to increase once the various debt relief programmes end.
4. Genting chairman and CEO Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay expects significant challenges to persist in 2021 despite the nascent recovery in the regional gaming market.
5. The MCMC says Malaysia’s 4G coverage has improved to 93.51% as at March 31, 2021 from 92.03% as at end-2020.