Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Two reports issued today reveal a snapshot of how both employers and employees handled the Covid-19 crisis.
2. Lagenda Properties Bhd is collaborating with Bina Darulaman Bhd for a property development project with a gross development value of RM565 million.
3. New ACE Market entrant Volcano Bhd has a stellar debut.
4. S&P Global Ratings said AMMB Holdings Bhd’s proposed share placement will help to accelerate the group’s capital replenishment.
5. InvestKL aims to secure 10 multinational corporations to bring in at least RM1 billion worth of investments.