Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Senior Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali has denied that Malaysia is losing out on foreign investments from big multinational corporations.
2. IBM will be shutting down its Global Delivery Centre located in Cyberjaya on May 31.
3. Berjaya Corp Bhd topped the bourse’s most active as its share price traded at a two-year high.
4. Poh Kong Holdings Bhd saw its 4QFY21 net profit improve due to better gold prices and disciplined cost control.
5. Industronics Bhd entered into a memorandum of understanding with Hong Kong’s Bluemount Group Ltd to possibly venture into fintech.