Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bursa Malaysia says it will consider listed companies' applications for lower public shareholding spreads.
2. Resorts World Genting says Genting SkyWorlds will open by mid-2021 after spending over US$800 million on the theme park.
3. The government obtains a judgement in default against 1MDB’s Jasmine Loo Ai Swan over RM2.49 million in unpaid taxes.
4. Petronas Chemicals Group posts a 37% jump in 4Q earnings and declares a second interim dividend of seven sen.
5. Nestle Malaysia posts a 0.5% uptick in 4QFY20 net profit to RM132.47 million, and declares a third interim dividend of 92 sen.