Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The FBM KLCI closed lower, dragged by glove counters and in line with regional sentiment.
2. Malaysia’s economy is expected to return to positive growth this year according to the World Bank Group.
3. Petronas Gas Bhd’s 4QFY20 net profit improved as operating costs dropped.
4. Pos Malaysia Bhd saw another red quarter but is expecting better times ahead.
5. The Malaysia Aviation Commission has called on all airlines to remit any refunds to consumers affected by flight cancellations due to Covid-19.