Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia announce temporary relief measures for listed companies.
2. The developer of Melaka Gateway fails to get the court to review the state government's decision to cancel the project.
3. Mr DIY Group says 4Q earnings jump by 19% as revenue rises by 25%, and declares an interim dividend of 0.7 sen per share.
4. The government expects to sign a Covid-19 vaccine procurement contract with Johnson & Johnson soon.
5. Malaysia's vehicle sales fall 24% to 32,829 units in January due to lower traffic volume in showrooms amid MCO 2.0.