Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The EPF officially announces the appointment of Datuk Seri Amir Hamzah Azizan as its CEO effective March 1.
2. A prosecution witness says Datuk Seri Najib Razak instructed his Cabinet in 2010 to keep mum about a "donation" from Saudi Arabia's crown prince.
3. The High Court fixes February 18 to deliver its decision on whether to call Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor to enter her defence in her graft trial.
4. Putrajaya has approved RM12.76 billion in applications for the Wage Subsidy Programme 1.0 as of January 29.
5. British American Tobacco (Malaysia) sees 4QFY20 net profit fall 25.6% due mainly to higher operating expenses.