Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. A consortium led by Dagang NeXchange Bhd has won the bid to acquire Khazanah Nasional Bhd’s chip foundry SilTerra Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
2. Major buyers are said to be shunning FGV Holdings Bhd and Sime Darby Plantation Bhd.
3. Kenanga Investment Bank Bhd is acquiring a 19% stake in cryptocurrency exchange operator Tokenize Technology (M) Sdn Bhd.
4. Chin Hin Group Property Bhd is planning to launch RM3.73 billion gross development value worth of projects.
5. The Malaysian government has filed a RM68 million suit against Low Taek Jho associate Eric Tan Kim Loong aka “Fat Eric”.