Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Supermax Corp books a new record net profit of RM1.06 billion for 2QFY21, thanks to higher average selling prices.
2. Iris Corp bags a RM1.16 billion job under the National Integrated Immigration System project from the Home Affairs Ministry.
3. Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz says there won’t be a total lockdown on the economy even in the worst-case scenario.
4. MSM Malaysia Holdings appoints Syed Feizal Syed Mohammad as its group chief CEO effective Feb 1.
5. Majuperak Holdings eyes a 51% stake in Nexusbase Development, marking its first property venture outside Perak.