Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The EPF is reportedly aiming to make all its investments based on environmental, social and governance practices by 2030.
2. The Court of Appeal quashes a development order by the Kuala Lumpur City Hall to develop Taman Rimba Kiara in Taman Tun Dr Ismail.
3. Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon reportedly sees his annual pay fall by US$10 million, or 36%, last year, reflecting the bank's role in the 1MDB fiasco.
4. Digi.Com posts a net profit of RM280.18 million in the 4QFY20, an 18.3% drop from a year ago amid weak consumer and business spend.
5. Lotte Chemical Titan Holdings says 4QFY20 net profit nearly doubled quarter-on-quarter on improved margin spreads.