Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Top Glove Corp sees its 1QFY21 earnings surge by over 20 times to RM2.38 billion and declares a 16.5 sen dividend.
2. Tata Group will reportedly stop dues payment to AirAsia Group if the latter fails to invest in AirAsia (India) by year-end.
3. My EG Services wants to raise up to RM407 million via placement to develop healthcare-related services and buy fixed assets.
4. Boustead Holdings and YTL Corporation are said to be weighing a sale of University of Nottingham Malaysia.
5. The Ministry of Human Resources expects Malaysia’s unemployment rate to continue trending downwards to 4.5% in December.