Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MyEG Services secures a three-year extension for the e-government services it provides.
2. Gamuda Water’s vehicle Glacier Assets is proposing to issue RM630 million SPLASH receivables-backed bonds.
3. O&G counters top the gainers list as oil prices advance after OPEC+ reached a deal on 2021 oil output cuts.
4. The glove sector is set to become the second-largest in weighting of the FBM KLCI after the inclusion of Supermax Corp Bhd later this month.
5. The Employees Provident Fund reports the sale of another 7.36 million shares in Top Glove Corp.