Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Human Resources Ministry opens 19 investigation papers against six companies related to Top Glove Corp.
2. Mohd Rani Hisham Samsudin is back at the helm of KTMB effective today after leaving the company in 2019.
3. Malaysian banks demonstrate resilience after the six-month loan moratorium, according to S&P Global Ratings.
4. The FBM KLCI rebounds on strong bargain hunting, reversing yesterday’s losses caused by a sharp 11th-hour selldown.
5. Vizione Holdings buys 51% of medical devices and products manufacturer SSN Medical Products for RM5 million.