Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. FBM KLCI ends November 44.88 points down after diving in the final trading hour.
2. Lower revenue and higher credit costs impact AMMB Holdings Bhd’s 2QFY21 earnings.
3. RHB Bank Bhd saw its 3QFY20 net profit inch up even as revenue dipped.
4. Pharmaniaga Bhd says it has set up a task force to deal with the distribution of the Covid-19 vaccine.
5. Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd saw its losses widen in 3QFY20 as the pandemic continues to paralyse travel.