Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Top Glove Corp Bhd has come under scrutiny as Covid-19 rips through its workers’ living quarters.
2. Telekom Malaysia Bhd saw better numbers in 3QFY20 as it benefited from the work from home movement.
3. The government is insisting that its rebranded Special Affairs Department is not a propaganda machine.
4. Sime Darby Property Bhd posted its second straight quarterly loss as it absorbed an impairment from the Battersea Power Station project.
5. UMW Holdings Bhd expects better times ahead after it saw a slight dip in its 3QFY20 numbers.