Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. CIMB is letting go of three Singapore department heads, following a review of its operations in the republic.
2. The RSPO says it will probe allegations of sexual abuse and exploitation on its member plantations.
3. Dhaya Maju-LTAT applies to the KL High Court to enter judgment against Putrajaya and Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong.
4. Rubberex Corp (M) sees its 3Q earnings surge 13 times as demand for nitrile gloves spiked.
5. The FBM KLCI snaps two straight days of losses as investors pile into rubber glove makers.