Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. IHH Healthcare sells its 50% stake in an Indian JV to its partner Apollo Hospitals Enterprise for RM227.08 million cash.
2. Hospitality investor Ao Mio Leong comes to the rescue of cash-strapped Genting Hong Kong in its Macau hotel project.
3. AmInvestment Bank believes the average selling prices of gloves will drop as there will no longer be a rush for gloves.
4. Salcon joins the glove maker club via a 51% stake in JR Engineering and Medical Technologies (M).
5. Star Media’s 3Q net profit soars to RM26.92 million in 3QFY20, boosted by compensation from Jaks Island Circle.