Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Rubber glove stocks were left out in the cold today as the world celebrates Pfizer’s vaccine announcement.
2. Nestle (M) sees its 3QFY20 net profit drop by 13.2% y-o-y to RM128.39 million as the Covid-19 pandemic hurt business.
3. Sime Darby Plantation appoints PwC and NGO experts to help strengthen its human rights compliance.
4. KLCCP Stapled Group saw its net profit for 3QFY20 drop 13.6%, declares a distribution of 7.5 sen.
5. Tenaga Nasional is said to be mulling a listing of its power generation business on Bursa Malaysia next year.