Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Supermax Corp, whose latest quarterly earnings jumped by over 30 times, is mulling a dual listing on the Singapore Exchange.
2. Hartalega records its best-ever quarterly net profit on higher sales revenue, lower material costs and better production efficiency.
3. Bursa Malaysia's 3Q net profit surges more than twofold from a year earlier, on the back of higher operating revenue.
4. KAF Research says the debt ceiling could be raised again to 65% to accommodate an expansionary Budget 2021.
5. The Securities Commission grants a four-month extension for LTAT to decide on the privatisation of Boustead Holdings.