1. Among Senior Minister (Security Minister) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob's updates today include travel with Singapore and whether an enhanced movement control order on Selangor is necessary.
2. AirAsia Group Bhd group CEO Tan Sri Tony Fernandes says keeping borders closed is not a solution in a globalised world.
3. Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd said it will install the latest thermal scanner and sneeze guards at 19 of its airports nationwide.
4. Malaysia’s vehicle sales in September jumped due to ongoing promotional activities by car manufacturers.
5. FoundPac Group Bhd says that any potential listing of its laser stencil business will be on Bursa Malaysia’s ACE Market.