1. Main Market-bound Mr DIY Group (M) Bhd, Bursa Malaysia's biggest listing of the past three years, saw the public portion of its initial public offering oversubscribed by just 0.07x.
2. Digi.Com Bhd net profit for 3QFY20 fell 9.9% due to margin slowdown and higher depreciation.
3. Taiwan-based Wistron Corp is expected to ink a deal soon for Western Digital Malaysia Sdn Bhd's iconic factory in Petaling Jaya.
4. Parkson Holdings Bhd has entered into a joint venture that allows it a foot in the China property market.
5. The government is expecting the unemployment rate to drop by year-end thanks to its various initiatives.