Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Nine banks in Malaysia, led by Public Bank and Ambank, have been linked to 23 suspicious transactions.
2. Sapura Energy’s president and group CEO Tan Sri Shahril Shamsuddin is planning to retire come March 22, 2021.
3. Supermax’s subsidiary Maxter Glove Manufacturing buys land from S P Setia's Bandar Setia Alam for its new operations headquarters.
4. Bintai Kinden inks licensing agreement with Generex Biotechnology for Covid-19 vaccine compounds in Malaysia.
5. IJM Plantations says tighter supply and higher demand for CPO are likely to push prices up in favour of producers.