Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Khazanah Nasional is selling Prince Court Medical Centre to IHH Healthcare for RM1.02bil cash.
2. Datuk Tan Eng Boon is fined RM1.5mil after pleading guilty to abetting then-FT Minister Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor in receiving a RM1mil bribe.
3. A key witness in the 1MDB-Tanore trial insists that Terengganu Investment Authority (TIA) was Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s “baby”.
4. AmInvestment Bank downgrades AirAsia Group to Sell from Hold, after cutting its earnings forecast for FY19-FY21.
5. Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says Putrajaya has yet to decide on how to help Malaysia Airlines.