Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Indonesia has blamed 30 companies, including four Malaysian firms, for their part in causing the haze.
2. Naza Quest Auto Sdn Bhd and Maran MP Datuk Seri Dr Ismail Abdul Muttalib have agreed to the forfeiture of 1MDB-related assets.
3. Mazda marque distributor Bermaz Auto Bhd’s net profit for 1QFY20 improved marginally, but forex remains an issue.
4. Khazanah Nasional Bhd was said to have received a US$500 million offer for its Indonesian highway stake.
5. Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng says the Sabah, Sarawak oil royalty promises have been stymied by legacy issues.